Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Hot Hubby!

See it's like I said....My Hot Hubby!!!!

Over the weekend of the 4th, my hubby had the opportunity to do something he hasn't done in over 4 years! TEAM ROPING!! He was so excited and I was really scared! I mean...horses are really big animals and they kick really hard too!

This is him in the warm-up arena! Doesn't he look all official!?!?

This is ONLY practice he has had in the 4 years at all! I was afraid that he was going to fall off the horse while going 25 miles an hour, break a leg, crack his head open and have to have some kind of surgery! I know I'm quite the optimist! Ha!

But when it came right down to it.....he said it was like riding a bike! You don't forget the things you love the most! Team Roping has been a very fond love of Rany's since he was a child. But CERTAIN people and circumstances didn't allow for him to keep doing it! Now that we live on a ranch and he finally has the time to....he is starting to finally do and share the things that mattered most to him!

I couldn't be more proud of the man that I am married to! What a catch! He is a wonderful father, husband, provider, he is caring, loving, smart, and he dreams big!! I LOVE that in a man!
Love you, Babe!



No comments: