Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ode to my B-E-A-U-tiful Children

It's been a while since I put just pictures of all of my children. I usually have one or the other, but not all. SO this is mostly to update everybody about those for whom I am the most proud!
Thanks and enjoy!

This is Darikka! She is 8.5 months old. She is the light of her daddy's eye. And she just happens to love ice cream. (can't tell can ya?) She is crawling everywhere, practically starting to walk. She has been sick, but is now fit as a fiddle. She keeps me on my toes, but she is also a lot of fun!

This is Bailey! She is 3.5 years old. Isn't she a beauty! We have so much fun with her. We don't get to see her as often so we are so grateful when we do see her. She loves to swim, and she loves to eat! She is a pure ball of joy!

This is Rylie! She is 6.5 years old. She is the firecracker of the family! She can make anyone laugh or cry with her sayings and her thoughts of love. From the middle of no where she will just pop off with "I love you_____!" Enter name she is talking to at the time. She once told me this, "Katie, you are the best Step-Mom ever!" Know what I did to deserve that? Bought her some tattoos. Pretty funny, huh!!?

This is Ian, he is almost 9 years old! He is my "Mama's Boy"! I use the term with love and no one else gets to use it......EVER! He is so loving and loves to give hugs and kisses to his mom and to his baby sister. But not to anyone else. However, when it comes right down to it, he can kick the crap out of any kid at the school yard. (not that he ever did, right? Ha ha.)

And last but not least, Blayke, my almost 12 year old. She is a blossoming tweenager and she wishes she were 20 or so. Doesn't every 12 year old? She is a lot of fun and a great help around the house. She is just beginning to realize that I (mom) can be her best friend at times. She is also just realizing that I (mom) can be her worst enemy at times. We can go the rounds but we can also get along just great! I'm sure that it will be this way for a while. But I love her anyway and I am grateful that she is mine! Someday maybe she will be grateful that I am hers!

Love to all my children, you are all special and I am so very proud of each and every one of you!
Love Mom!




2 comments:

KatandBlue said...

Cute kids! Could our families get any crazier?!! Love that photo of Blayke. Where was it taken?!

MELANIE said...

Wow! Blayke is so BEEYOOTIFUL in that picture :) And I can't believe how big Ian is getting.